What Is Alan Greenspan’s Net Worth And Who Is He?
Alan Greenspan (born March 6, 1926) is an American Economist, Politician, Businessperson, Consultant, and Scientist. He served as Chairman of the Federal Reserve for the United States from the years 1987 to 2006. Having been first appointed Chairman of the Federal Reserve by Ronald Reagan in August 1987 he succeeded in being reappointed at four year intervals until finally retiring on January 31, 2006.
These days Alan Greenspan provides consulting for firms as a private adviser through his company Greenspan Associates LLC.
Find out their net worth below
Been wondering how rich is Alan Greenspan?
Well, we have the latest estimate for you. Alan Greenspan net worth:
Facts about Alan Greenspan
- Date of Birth: March 6, 1926
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, US
- Occupation: Economist
FAO about Alan Greenspan
- How old is Alan Greenspan? He was born on March 6, 1928
- Who is Alan Greenspan married to? Alan Greenspan’s current wife is Andrew Mitchell. It was previously Joan Mitchell
- What was Alan Greenspan’s Education? Juilliard School, New York University (BA, MA, PhD), Columbia University
You can learn more about Alan Greenspan on Wikipedia